Monday, April 4, 2011

Review by My 3 Little Kittens

Treasured Sweets offers “Personalized Candy Bar Wrappers, Bottle Labels, Mint Matchbooks & More.” Whether you are celebrating a birthday, wedding, business event, baby shower, or anything in between, Treasured Sweets has the perfect personalized touch to fit your need.

I was very excited to be able to review several items created specifically for me from Treasured Sweets. Since Easter is later this month, Renee was sweet enough to personalize my items to celebrate Easter. The adorable tin was personalized with my name and featured the Easter theme. The tin was filled with Hershey’s Kisses that were decorated with Easter designs. I have to say that getting delicious chocolates in a personalized creation was very special. These would be ideal to celebrate any holiday and would be great for any occasion.


I also received the Hershey’s candy personalized with My 3 Little Kittens. What I loved most about the personalization was just how professional they look. I will admit that I actually felt bad about taking off the wrapper to get to the candy, because they looked so nice. Renee also used the Easter colored Hershey’s, so the colors matched perfectly. These are the perfect way to advertise your business. You can put your own message, your website url and your image. A business card makes a point, but a business message on chocolate will definitely get noticed.

To make the review even more special, Renee created some adorable wrappers for my children. Each chocolate bar is wrapped in an Easter theme with my child’s name personalized on it. These are going to make a wonderful addition to their Easter baskets this year. Every child can appreciate a personalized gift from the Easter Bunny!

Treasured Sweets can personalize wrappers for water bottles, tins and more. Renee has some really exciting new products that she will be adding to her website shortly. Make sure to also check out Treasured Sweets on Facebook and Treasured Sweets on Twitter to keep up-to-date with all the new products and great offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treasured Sweets's Fan Box