Friday, January 13, 2012

Business Partners

Today was one of those day when my feet hit the floor my thoughts just soared beyond my control, which can be a very good thing... if I can keep up!

My thoughts were very clear this morning as they were directed towards my love of networking with my Edible Business Card. From the start, I have always given a facebook shout for a business when they purchased edible business cards. A little thank you from me with the hopes of driving more business to them.

With nearly 6,000 facebook fans now I think I should be able to help my customers even more. So today, I am going to make the Edible Business Card even sweeter! I created a special photo album called Business Partners which is located on Treasured Sweets facebook fan page.

Becoming a Business Partner is free and easy! When your business makes an Edible Business Card purchase you will be added to this photo album along with a brief description of your product or service, a link to your website and tag to your facebook fan page.

Edible Business Card purchases include custom made candy bar wrappers, water bottle labels and mint books with your business information or any premade product that is personalized with your business information.

I hope this creates long term business partners and increases fan base numbers, as well as sales for my loyal customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treasured Sweets's Fan Box