Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's a New Year and It's GOING to be a new ME!

I don't know about you but good riddens 2011! I am generally pretty private about my personal life so many do not know that it was a very tough year for my son and I. We were sent on an emotional roller coaster ride by my husband/his father, who decided he rather spend his time (and money) drinking instead of being part of a family. It took a while to finally say "enough is enough" but I know it had to be done so that our recovery could start although it may have not for everyone.

With a New Year comes a new fresh start... for those who want it anyway, and I for one am first in line! I am excited for all the new possibilities that lie ahead for my son and I as we venture out in 2012 with open arms to embrace our new life!

Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treasured Sweets's Fan Box